We are looking for an experienced, young and dynamic CEO.
Compet Medical AG is a company that has been successfully developing, manufacturing, and distributing medical devices for harm reduction for over 30 years. All our medical devices meet maximum safety requirements. Our products provide maximum assistance for survival, and our desire is to always respect human dignity and health. Compet Medical AG succeeded early on in developing a special harm reduction filter and producing it inexpensively. The medical device market has changed significantly over the years. The production of disposable products was outsourced from Europe to the Far East. In order to withstand the price war, Compet Medical AG was also forced to adapt to market conditions. In other words, a second supplier for each of our products comes from China.
As CEO, you will be responsible for the entire scope of business operations. You will manage the day-to-day business, in particular, in the areas of finance, procurement, innovation, logistics, marketing, organisation and IT. You will also be responsible for drawing up the business plan.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration as well as a master’s degree in marketing or an equivalent area, with demonstrably excellent results.
- You are fluent in German, English and Mandarin, both spoken and written. Further language skills in French/Spanish are desirable.
- At least 4 years of management experience, including several years as a CEO/COO – proven leadership experience as an international project manager and in project implementation.
- You will be expected to travel extensively to China for quality controls and to realise new products. A willingness to travel, globally, up to 30% of the hours – including at short notice and possibly on weekends.
- A high focus on the customer as well as solution- and process-oriented thinking.
- You have several years of experience in the field of medical devices.
- Strong interest in harm reduction solutions and their business and multinational environment.
- Very strong prioritisation and organisational skills, as well as the ability to manage several projects in parallel in a matrix-based environment.
- Good knowledge of the global harm reduction business is an asset.
- Extensive experience with operational, process and performance improvement projects.
- A proactive and positive person, with a high degree of initiative and commitment.
- An ability to grasp things quickly, a strong ability to organise yourself in a structured manner, but also to work independently and in a team to achieve your objectives and meet deadlines.
- Highly professional communication and cooperation at all levels within our international organisation and with external partners.
- An ability to develop creative and structured solutions with a high level of quality awareness.
- You are familiar with the daily work of SQL script development and SQL databases.
- You are very familiar with modelling statistical data.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing digital marketing strategies.
- You are a qualified, committed and integrative leader with strong social skills, a high level of commitment and above-average resilience. An appreciative and motivating way of dealing with employees, customers and suppliers is of central importance to you.
- You will have a small, competent and motivated team under your direct responsibility. Your workplace will be in Kreuzlingen/Thurgau. Your place of residence should be in the canton of Thurgau.
- You have a high level of technical understanding and have already had an insight into the production process for medical devices.
- You are enthusiastic about product development and innovation. You also have extensive experience in contractual matters and logistics.
- An assured knowledge of finance, very good organisational skills, a capacity for strategic design, an ability to integrate and assertiveness
- Initiative and flexibility, excellent communication skills and a confident manner are expected as well as an interest in the further development of the company’s strategic goals.
Are you interested? Then please send your complete and convincing application documents (CV, training and job certificates/references, cover letter), preferably in electronic form (as a PDF file), to the management of Compet Medical AG by 31st August 2020.